SECOMM is looking for creative and high-skilled Magento Developers to build, develop and maintain eCommerce websites for our clients in Australia, Singapore, the US, Japan, and Vietnam.
If you have a passion for technology, a proactive mindset, willing to learn, and always want to improve your skillset, you are the brightest we are seeking!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create web applications using Magento Platform
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the highest level of optimization for the client’s systems
- Work with major operating systems Linux (Ubuntu, Centos, and Redhat) and Windows
- Contribute in all phases of the project development cycle
- Keep up on new trends and best practices in the web development industry.
- At least two years of experience in ecommerce website development or Magento development.
- Experience working with Magento 2 is a big plus.
- Good knowledge of OOP and design patterns.
- Strong database knowledge, especially MySQL.
- Excellent understanding of web projects and implementation methodologies.
- Strong multitasking, with solid time management and organizational skills to manage your tasks and meet client deadlines.
- Desire to stay up-to-date on the latest technologies.
- Highly motivated, adaptable, innovative, and keen to learn new skills.
- English reading and writing skills are mandatory, but speaking ability is a great bonus
- Attractive salary package including allowance & insurances
- Salary review every year based on employee’s performance and contribution
- Bonus subject based on staff performance
- Company trip at least once a year
- Employee's birthday and year-end parties
- We have excellent team-building activities, internal training by our talented technical leads, and TechTalk sessions to help company members collaborate and grow their skills every day