Responsibilities and Duties
- Create web applications using primarily PHP
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the highest level of optimization for the client’s systems
- Work with major operating systems Linux (Ubuntu, Centos and Redhat) and Windows.
- Contribute in all phases of the project development cycle
- Keep up on new trends and best practices in the web development industry.
*** Mandatory Experience:
- At least 2 years of experience in website development.
- Experience in designing and developing solutions in PHP frameworks and/or platforms.
- Good knowledge of OOP and design patterns.
- Strong database knowledge, especially MySQL.
*** General Skills:
- Excellent understanding of web projects and implementation methodologies.
- English reading and writing skills are mandatory, but speaking ability is a great bonus
- Strong multitasking, with solid time management and organizational skills to manage your tasks and meet client deadlines.
- Desire to stay up-to-date on the latest technologies.
- Highly motivated, adaptable, innovative and keen to learn new skills.
- Attractive salary package including allowance & insurances.
- Salary review every year based on employee’s performance and contribution.
- Bonus subject based on staff performance.
- Company trip at least once a year.
- Employee's birthday and year-end parties.
- We have excellent team-building activities, internal training by our talented technical leads and TechTalk sessions to help company members collaborate and grow their skills every day.
Are you eligible?